Account Receivables Management
Accounts Receivable is usually the most sensitive area in the medical practice and is often the most ignored aspect. When cash flow is good, it is easy to focus on other areas of the practice. But when it slows down, we tend to point fingers which do little to solve the problem.
Establishing workable policies, monitoring their efficiency and adapting them as per circumstances will keep collections under control and this requires a genuine commitment which PBS offers.
We can help you:
- Reduce average AR days to less than 45 days.
- Drop the claims aged 120 days or older to less than 5% of total AR
- Increase the collection ratio by 15% or more from the current level
- Reduce write-offs from bad debt
- Reduce claim denials
- Improve your cash flow
- Help you get paid promptly and in full for each claim